Salary: $23.76 an hour plus $4.22 Health & Welfare
§ U.S. Citizen
§ Minimum of 3 years OSP/ISP cable maintenance experience.
§ Strong background in Telephone Inside Plant service to include: maintenance and service of associated switches, servers and peripheral components, copper and fiber optic cable installation, maintenance.
§ CompTia Security+ certification .
§ Eligible for U .S. government security clearance.
· Active/recent (last 24 months) U.S. government security clearance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, and climb.
· Lift and move items over 50 pounds.
· Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color and peripheral vision. Depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· Perform duties in all weather conditions.
· Drive from work site to work site.
- Repair and maintain ISP cable facilities including switches, servers and associated cabling.
- Lift and load equipment and material that may weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Assure dependable and uninterrupted operation of telephone communications by proactively identifying problems.
- Identify problems by using electronic testing equipment.
Selected applicants will be subject to a criminal background check and must meet eligibility requirements for access to military installations.
GStek, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, parental status, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status.
GStek encourages veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
EOE Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled Job Requirements: