Telecom Strategic Solutions Director - Wireless and Wireline
Can be located Nationwide near any major airport
Some Travel required (under normal business conditions)
Full Time Position - with Base Salary, Quarterly Bonus Opportunities, and BenefitsIs this the right fit for you?
Do you have a Technical understanding and experience working with Wireline and Wireless Technologies? Are you skilled in explaining technology services to businesses? Do you have a unique capability in identifying unrealized customer requirements and gaining consensus on these requirements with the customer? Are you passionate about delivering the best solutions for a customer's problem? If so, we want to hear from you! This role will provide you with an opportunity to excel in all of these areas as well as perform research to help identify and develop new service offerings.Position Summary:
We are seeking a Telecommunications focused Strategic Solutions Director with at least 5 years of experience in the telecommunications industry to create customized solutions for our customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of our services. This role will have a deep understanding and be able to deliver technical presentations regarding our services. You will collaborate with our Sales Team to explain in detail how our technical services are better than our competitors and will deliver the best possible solution for their needs. Responsibilities:
- Manage and Drive revenue of customer base services partnering with account management teams and by developing and leading sales strategies
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining our service offerings to current and prospective customers.
- Identify current and future customer opportunities by establishing personal rapport with customers
- Collaborate with our Sales Team to establish target customers and market opportunities
- Helps to prepare cost estimates by understanding market data related to required technical personnel.
- Function as internal technical SME supporting our Communications Industry by providing technical information, training, and answering questions regarding opportunities and trends.
- Stay on top of Apex Service offerings as they continue to evolve
- Assist in researching and developing new service offerings.
- Contributes to sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing input pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Reviews sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Keeps up to date on technology trends and updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or a related field.
- Engineering Degree or 5+ years of equivalent telecommunications experience
- 3-5 years of Sales experience, including experience with both wireline and wireless services
- Must have working knowledge of Wireline and Wireless Networking Technologies
- Must have a proven track record of building and executing sales strategies to penetrate, close, and manage business in account
- Demonstrated history of compelling, value-based solutions both remotely and in-person to a range of prospect stakeholders ranging from project managers to CEO's and company owners.
- Possess understanding of advanced telecommunications and cloud IT solutions / Extensive knowledge of the Company's services and the capability to understand the engineering processes that make them work (Dedicated Internet, Cloud Hosting, and Colocation)
- Must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to identify ambiguous customer requirements and explain the technical aspects of how our services will solve their problem
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to be proactive and multitask multiple projects at one time.
- Understanding of sales cycles and the solutions selling process.
- Ability to be innovative and think outside-the-box.
- Must have initiative and capable of working independently as well as within a team.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . - provided by Dice