What will you do?
* Operating telephone control board and paging system, dispatching incoming calls, and paging internal/external and on-call clinical staff during and after regular business hours.
* Coordinates the operation of various telecommunication systems within Thompson Health System to include telephone, voice mail, pager, cell phone/Nextel phones, and public address paging system.
* Possesses an in-depth knowledge of the operations and procedures related to the health system switchboard, voice mail, paging, and cell phone/Nextel phone systems.
* Ability to function in a calm manner under stressful situations related to calling a Code on the public address system.
* Ability to be flexible in decision-making and prioritizing assignments.
* Ability to work independently and within a group.
* Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive info including but not limited to patients, associates, and the health system.
* High School diploma or equivalent, Associate degree preferred
* Previous operator/switchboard and customer service experience
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS products.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply