Project Manager - Telecommunications
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Tolmie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Over the past 20+ years, our client has evolved from a small regional environmental service provider to a full service environmental and engineering company with offices from Coast to Coast and they have also been named one of the fastest growing firms.
Their client list now consists of dozens of Fortune 500 clients and they have performed work on over 30,000 sites across the US and Canada. The industries served include communications, financial, real estate and petroleum among others.Why join us?
This exceptional firm is still privately held and they value their integrity, family oriented culture and ability to retain their talented team through consistent work flow, generous compensation and benefits packages as well as their corporate values and mission.Job Details
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
The A&E Project Manager will be responsible for managing telecommunications-sector clients, as well as a team of directly-reporting engineers and drafting professionals. A non-exhaustive summary of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Supervise a team of engineers and/or drafting professionals, including conducting performance reviews, assigning projects, and providing constructive feedback.
- Train new and existing staff, as necessary, in efficient drafting technique and telecommunications industry-specific requirements
- Manage a subset of telecommunications-sector clientele. Act as the primary point of contact for the assigned clients, accepting and delegating projects, proactively managing anticipated completion dates, ensuring completion by project due dates, and submitting a weekly project tracker
- Ensure quality QA/QC prior to submission to clients
- The position will report to Director of A&E.
- The position is salaried, and the hours are anticipated to be 7:00am to 4:00pm or 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Qualifications:The idea candidate will be prepared to show knowledge and experience in the following:
- 4-year college degree in engineering, drafting, or related fields
- Experience in management of wireless telecommunications projects
- Experience managing employees is preferred
- NEPA experience preferred
Benefits Benefits include:
- 401k with matching
- Health insurance provided by (free of charge for employee)
- Life & disability insurance provided by (free of charge for employee)
- Dental and vision plans (buy in)
- 3 weeks of PTO per year (accrual)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.