Technical Employment Opportunity
Job Title: Telecommunications Project Coordinator
Position Type: Permanent - Full Time
Reports To: CEO, President, VP of Operations, VP of Customer Service
About Us: Clear Connection is a Technology company that has been in business for 30 years. We consult, sell, install and maintain, Telecom Systems, Computer\Server\ Network \ Wireless Systems, Carrier Services, Cabling (Cat6, Coax, Fiber), Security (Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion). With customer's all around the world.
This position includes the following duties, but is not an all inclusive listing of job responsibilities for the position of Telecommunications Project Coordinator. The projects are Carrier Service, Hosted Phone, Premise based phone systems, and IT. Manage all projects which are assigned to you from the packet and review to customer signoff document and billing completion, adhering to the PM roles and responsibilities.
1. Manage the system installation process; collect databases from the installing technician, schedule installation and training dates based on the project schedule. Confirm all dates with CCI team members and the customer.
2. Primary CCI Point of Contact for the installation process of all phone and carrier systems NEC and Mitel). Includes managing hosted phone system installations.
3. Manage all aspects of CCI Carrier Services business, to include all documentation in TP. Coordinate equipment and port/keep/disconnect list with the customers. Manage the cutover of the services with the carrier, technician and customer.
4. Provide all necessary desi's, cheat sheets, and installation kits.
5. Provide all necessary end user training on associated phone systems.
6. Work with other Project Managers and Help Desk Manager to make sure technical resources are scheduled each day.
7. Primary CCI Point of Contact for the installation, move, and disconnection process of all carrier services for CCI customers.
8. Manage all IT projects for CCI.
9. Work with Sales and the carriers to champion the smooth execution of the order process.
10. Learn and master all of the necessary systems needed to order and manage the carrier services process. Detailed management of the accuracy of the orders is essential.
11. Manage all aspects of CCI Carrier Services business, to include all documentation in TP. Coordinate equipment and port/keep/disconnect list with the customers. Manage the cutover of the services with the carrier, technician and customer.
12. Weekly Tuesday meeting with Sales Staff, Management, and Accounting department to go over project statuses.
13. Successfully bill all projects managed.
14. Personally observe the performance of Technical staff in the field on a regular basis.
15. Designs strategies necessary to maximize customer satisfaction.
16. Develops technical initiatives geared towards improving the effectiveness of the technical team.
17. Gathering/Maintaining up to date knowledge information for all supported systems.
18. Mentoring other technicians and assisting other project managers.
19. Completes high quality work with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve results. Thoroughly follows standards and procedures. Keeps complete records. Pays adequate attention to detail.
20. Completes assignments by or before deadline. Produces acceptable quantity of work. Maintains control of work regardless of environmental pressures. Manages priorities. Accepts new responsibilities.
21. Demonstrates industry knowledge and familiarity with business issues outside his/her direct area of responsibility.
22. Demonstrates proficiency in office applications, e.g. Connecwise, Tigerpaw, MS-Outlook, MS-Word, MS-Project, MS-Excel.
23. Understands his/her assignments well and executes all tasks as expected.
24. Examines himself/herself and seeks ways to improve.
25. Anticipates problems and acts to prevent them.
26. Makes professional presentations.
27. Applies technical, professional knowledge to job requirements. Keeps job knowledge and technical skills current. Uses past experience to solve problems. Applies company and industry information.
28. Sets priorities to optimize time usage. Engages in short and long term planning. Proposes milestones which allow progress to be adequately measured. Adheres to schedules and plans.
29. This positon also supports the Help Desk, including logging into ACD, taking calls, reviewing customer emails, creating tickets, and following all to successful completion.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Education: Minimum of a High school degree.
- Strong working knowledge of telecommunications systems.
- Data networking knowledge.
- Experienced in vendor relations.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational and Time Management Skills a must.
- Microsoft profiency.
- Desired candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a team player, self starter with excellent customer service focus.
- Ability to update all ticketing, dispatch and project tracking tools daily.
- Basic Network architecture and design.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Strong work ethic.
Additional Skills (a plus but not required)
· PMP classes/certification
MD, DC, VA
Commensurate with experience
Will Train Applicant(s):