SAIC is seeking a Telecommunications Manager to support the US Army Revolutionary Information Technology Services (RITS) Program.
This is a remote position.
The Telecommunications Manager will have comprehensive responsibility for all USACE telecommunications (wired, wireless, voice and data environments) activities including contract administration, inventory management, invoice management, audit services, call detail report services, rate plan optimization, advanced analysis and reporting, contract optimization, ordering and procurement services, dispute management and recovery, service desk and transition services. Develops, implements and maintains policies and procedures for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining telecommunications equipment. Oversees research, evaluation and implementation of new technologies. Provides leadership and guidance, determines and prioritizes work assignments, ensures on-time delivery, and oversee all other aspects of the telecommunications team. Ensures SLAs and KPIs are met IAW USACE requirements. Ensures TEM information (by district, site, office, function and user level) is made available via the TO management portal in a timely manner as necessary to support data analysis. Qualifications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree and 8-10 years or more of management experience with extensive experience managing large IT teams in areas such as Fault Monitoring, Identification, and Resolution including the SATCOM, Promina, Data IP, Voice and Authorization Service Interruption.
- Experience managing 24/7 operations, including compliance and support of real-time operational configuration management; timely and accurate trouble ticket reporting; reconciliation of outages and degradations between various reporting agencies; and coordination and staffing of ASIs to ensure the state of the health of the network and dissemination of communication status reports.
- Experience authoring standardized procedures and providing technical guidance to ensure accurate and detailed status reporting.
- Able to act as the single point of contact and oversee the implementation of new tools and hardware ensuring the approved changes are implemented without impact to the ongoing operations.
- Able to provide guidance for daily reporting and produce weekly and monthly reports keeping leadership apprised of the health of the network.
- Solid computer and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of networking equipment and expertise in managing networking systems.
- Experience in designing, developing, installing, maintaining, and repairing of telecommunications systems and equipment.
DESIRED CERTIFICATION(S): CTNS (TCO), iNARTE Telecommunications Engineer, IPEP, NCTI Master Technician, RCDD, Security+, Network+, ITIL 4, or similar
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
Target salary range: $135,001 - $145,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice