We Are Hiring
Mgr-Telecommunications - Telecom Switchboard 001 - Full-Time,Day - Telecommunications - Jacksonville,FL
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent's HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent's HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to
Manage telecommunication operations.
- Develop and maintains 24 hour staffing patterns and equipment repairs while managing all staff operations.
- Manage all service requests and overall responsibility of all telecommunications equipment.
- Responsible for annual budget and closely monitors all program financial operations.
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, conflict management and other job related issues. Oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Manage quality assurance/Improvement for department to improve processes.
- Communicate various system changes and upgrades within the department and across the organization.
What You Will Need Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience required. 5 years of experience preferred. 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to individuals hired, including PRN, part-time and temporary employees and students.
Additionally, St Vincent's Healthcare is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web based program administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS Verification Division, and the Social Security Administration that supplements the current I-9 eligibility verification process. The program determines whether the information provided by the new hire matches government records and whether the new hire is authorized to work in the United States.