Apex Systems has an opening for a Data Analyst in Southlake, TX with a leading Telecommunications provider. If you are interested, please send your resume to Nikki Chambers at Job Title: Data Analyst Location: Southlake, TX Contract: 12+ Months MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Three (3) or more years of relevant work experience in wireless networks and analyzing wireless network KPI data.
- Working knowledge of basic wireless call flows and performance KPIs.
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Examples of work accomplished with very little direction.
- Extremely strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Wireless RAN domain knowledge
- Familiarity with ETL Tools such as Talend or Informatica
- Experience with data Warehousing (aka BigData)
- Experience with GIS / Geo Analysis of data.
- Practical experience with programming languages (such as R and Python)
Centralized Engineering Service Performance Team is seeking a data analyst to execute complex analytical studies on how network metrics correlate with each other and correlate to customer experience. As a member of this highly technical team, the candidate will act independently and be responsible for fulfilling complex business requirements related to Service Performance.
The selected candidate is responsible for analysis and reporting on multiple data sets including various 3rd party bench marking data. This analysis will be used to both drive network decisions as well as executive level reporting used for internal and external representation of the network performance. Responsibilities:
- Work with teams to understand the various datasets and what they represent to user experience.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to understand the relationships between data sets.
- Analyze various data to interpret competitive results to understand competitive decisions and find areas for opportunities.
- Utilize strong presentation skills to share insights from data.
- Work with peer Data Analytics teams to share best practices and add additional value to analysis.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Data Analytics, or related field preferred (experience can replace)
- Certification in Data Analytics helpful
- Shift: Standard 9-5, no weekend work or on-call required
- The team is currently working remotely and is expected to work remotely until at least the end of September 2020. The candidate must have access to a reliable home Internet connection and desk to be productive working from home.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice