DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA islooking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Telecommunications Engineering Specialist Subject Matter Expert to oversee the design, network architecture of networks in support of P2E and customer operations in multiple areas of operations.
Additionally, the Network Engineer will:
- Provide testing support for P2E programs based on hardware, software, firmware, and other media to deliver critical functionality to DoD users.
- Be involved in vendor testing of systems including reviewing test plans, procedures, and reports; witnessing testing; developing test scenarios and scripts; and providing overall test support
- Perform as a subject matter expert (SME) for network/transport systems, executing site surveys and assisting with planning and implementation of site preparation activities worldwide.
- Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Provide documentation and project management support as well as technical expertise in matters of transport, installation and implementation for delivery of global network infrastructure
- Attend meetings, working groups, design reviews, and technology discussions which will need to be analyzed, filtered, and captured within architecture development initiatives.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver briefings, white papers, working papers, and technical analyses representing the position of P2E mission requirements.
- Possess demonstrated computer/automation experience with a fundamental knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies and Internet protocols.
- Possess demonstrated ability to perform Quality Assurance (Q/A) functions on behalf of the Government.
- Possess demonstrated knowledge of commercial and military standards and best practices applicable to Army communication sites
- 8 years of related experience in requirements analysis, project planning, resource management, risk management, customer relationship management and strategic planning, quality assurance, enterprise-level systems deployment, and federal government security policies.
- Possess demonstrated research skills
- Current knowledge of PEO EIS P2E Mission
- Army or Coalition Experience in Pacific, SWA, and Europe Areas of Operation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or in a science-related field or preferably a Master's degree in a science-related field
- CISCO Network Professional Security (CCNP) or equivalent certification is mandatory.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embracestraining and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSAemployees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email or call 1-. #dsa209 - provided by Dice