Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we've dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We've also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation's largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal-restoring lives.
This temporary position is responsible for coordinating and performing Mitchell's telecommunications moves, adds, and changes; acting as liaison for the telecom vendor and user community addressing issues related to the availability and functionality of Mitchell's phone system, voice messaging systems, Web and audio conferencing.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating, reviewing, and performing all moves, adds, and changes required
- Configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting current telecom technologies including the following (or similar technologies): Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco SIP, Cisco VoIP, Cisco Digital Phones, softphone client, Voicemail system and Call Accounting
- WebEx Site and user management administration
- Video and audio conferencing site and user management administration
- Reviewing, ascertaining accuracy, and recommending payment of invoices submitted by the vendor for services rendered
- Prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendor systems
- Monitors the operations of telecommunications systems and services of vendors
- Provides end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality
- Recommending improvements to enhance technical capabilities of the system and reduce operating cost
- Participates in special projects as required
- Performing other duties as assigned
*This is a remote temporary position, but ideally we would like candidates close to our offices in San Diego, Coppell, Irvine, or Seattle.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in managing VoIP telephony and troubleshooting through problem resolution
- Basic understanding of network administration, installing, setting up, maintaining and monitoring the local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and wireless network (WIFI); performing a variety of network maintenance, evaluation, installation, and training tasks to ensure LAN performance meets the company and user requirement. Collaborating with network team and other IT team members on network optimization
- Experienced with video conferencing system configurations and conference rooms setup
- Experienced with WebEx and Intercall conferencing administration
- Ability to communicate both oral and written information to all levels of an organization
- Ability to collaborate with all parts of the IT organization to solve problems, implement projects, sell concepts, etc. where the results are the focal point, not blame or credit
- Experienced with vendor management, must be a team player, Strong analytical skills, Ability to multi task, Open to change and taking on new responsibilities, Good work habits and dependable
- Self-motivated and capable of successfully delivering assigned work on-time with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to navigate sensitive issues and build consensus, driving all parties to be a unified team committed to moving the organization forward
- Proven time management, judgment, problem solving, analytical and organization skills required
- Conducts herself/himself in a professional manner at all times
- High sense of ownership of defined responsibilities, with a customer service mindset
- Proficient user of office productivity software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Experienced with voice and data cable testing and troubleshooting
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.