Ziegler CAT has an opening for a Telecommunications Analyst. A Telecommunications Analyst is someone who is highly organized and excels in a process-driven environment. They will assist in the process of managing the lifecycle of mobile devices and IP phones. They will be responsible for managing and evaluating the telecommunications invoices and services. If you thrive in a support function and bring energy and passion to your job, then we'd love to hear from you!
* Optimize the telecommunications services and cellular accounts for both cost and efficiency
* Maintain all mobile device and IP phone records for employees
* Evaluate and audit telecom carrier invoices
* Assist in ensuring asset database is up-to-date by monitoring job changes and terminations
* Maintain the process of returned mobile devices and IP phones for redeployment or disposal
* Monitor ticketing system and resolve various IP phone and Apple mobile device issues
* Purchase mobile devices hardware and software
* Assist with the management of handheld Android scanner devices
* Respond to employee needs in a timely manner, and able to manage multiple priorities
* Act as a backup for other IT functions as needed
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 4+ years of experience in a support or customer service role
* Intermediate to expert competency with Microsoft Excel
* Intermediate to expert competency with Apple mobile devices (iPad, iPhone)
* Energetic and eager to learn new procedures
* Ability to work independently
* Demonstrates initiative and drive, and thrives in a fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in the office majority of the time
Up to 10% travel
Minimum Physical Requirements:
* Standing, walking, using hands, talking, hearing
* Working Conditions are indoors and quiet
* Lift/carry bulky objects occasionally
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Ziegler Inc. will reasonably accommodate the known disabilities of qualified disabled individuals.
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color or creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, affectional preference, disability, age, marital status, familial status, protected veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission dealing with discrimination, or any other protected class status.
For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights and protections, click here and here.
For information about your Family and Medical Leave Act rights, click here, and for information about the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, click here.
For information about Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Special Assistance and Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities