Rockland Trust is hiring for a Telecommunications Analyst to support and manage a variety of hardware and software technologies that encompass Rockland Trust's voice infrastructure. This employee will be responsible to support telephones, soft phones, voice mail, conference bridges, call routing, call recording. In addition the Telecommunications Analyst will work closely with all areas of Information Technology including third party voice related partners to ensure a secure and operational voice network is available to all employees.
* Programming of call routing for the call center, including Avaya vectors and announcements.
* Adds and changes for all Avaya telephone equipment, both physical and software, in the organization.
* Move, adds and changes for all Avaya IX Messaging voice mail needs in the organization.
* Move, adds and changes for Avaya IP Office conference bridges.
* Maintain device database in Avaya AES for call recording and call center needs.
* Work closely with Rockland Trust's third party partners to ensure the voice network is current with vendor supplied firmware and software patches.
* Maintain phone line inventory working closely with voice carrier service providers for move, adds and changes.
* Respond to security and audit requests as needed.
* 5 years' experience working in Information Technology.
* Ability to perform Risk Assessments on software and hardware systems
* Avaya Communications programming experience, specifically vectoring and announcements.
* Strong vendor management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively participate in, and sometimes lead discussions and meetings with internal management and other groups involved in technology control assessments.
* Ability to work effectively work with personnel on all levels across the organization.
* Project management skills.
* Relevant technical training programs or certifications welcomed but not required.
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an award winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.