Who We Are
We're Dealer Tire, a family-owned, international distributor of tires and parts established in 1918 in Cleveland, OH. We're laser focused on helping the world's largest and most trusted auto manufacturers grow their tire business-in fact, we've sold more than 60 million tires to date. We're a thriving company, and we're looking for driven individuals to join our team. That's where you come in!
As a Telecommunications Administrator, your essential job functions will include the following:
* Responsible for all enterprise voice telecommunications and mobile at corporate and remote sites for Dealer Tire and affiliate companies.
* Expected to exercise considerable initiative and judgment in organizing tasks, carrying out the work process and modifying project plans to meet expected and unexpected situations.
* Prepare telecom related Purchase Orders and review vendor invoices for accuracy, and account coding for approval.
* Handle and resolve all billing disputes with Telecom providers for voice and data services.
* Complete service requests associated with infrastructure telephony systems for all voice systems including mobile phones, desk sets and coordination of Moves-Adds-and Changes (MAC's).
* Maintain current documentation for Telecom CM/IPCC system, warehouse phone systems, and all voice grade, cellular/broadband, and local / long distance PRI's.
* Coordinate the installation and disconnection of voice technologies at corporate and remote locations for Dealer Tire and affiliate companies.
* Support the achievement of established company metrics for uptime problem response and resolution.
* Perform configuration, routing, and settings on Telecom Call Manager/Cisco UCCX Contact Center and Unity software, and ancillary systems such as ECAS, etc.
* Monitor and maintain voice communication systems to ensure full functionality and accurate processing.
* Establish and maintain professional relationship with telecom and mobile providers and third-party vendors.
* Troubleshoot hardware/software issues and interact with equipment and telecommunication vendors for technical support. Work closely with LEC's and long-distance telecom providers for ordering, provisioning, installation, and acceptance, and manages repairs and restoration of services.
* Provide end user training and support on the effective and appropriate use of telephony systems.
* Track and provide reports on call activity including analysis of call volumes and ensure sufficient capacity to minimize busy calls and call queuing.
* Participate on projects and perform other duties as assigned which include complex tasks, problem analysis, solutions, monitoring, and systems administration.
* Implements standards, policies, procedures, and best practices set forth by management to ensure conformance to telephony solutions and accepted use policies.
* Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory of telecom devices and equipment including desk sets, mobile and wireless communication devices, and accompanying accessories.
* Identifies opportunities and recommend solutions for improving service delivery.
Other Duties as Assigned
* Minimum 1-2 years' experience working with telecommunication systems administration.
* Working knowledge of telecom networks, carriers, and environments.
* Problem solving, diagnostic and analytical skills.
* Excellent Customer Service disposition and behaviors.
* Flexible to work extended hours as needed to deliver services.
* Experience in Cisco VoIP technology preferred.
* Results Orientation
* Customer Focus
* Learn Quickly
* Recognize Implications
* Apply Knowledge
* Working in front of a computer screen and sitting for long periods of time.
* Occasionally required to lift and/or move equipment up to 50 pounds.
* Dealer Tire is a drug-free environment. All applicants being considered for employment must pass a pre-employment drug screening before beginning work.
Why Dealer Tire: An amazing opportunity to join a growing organization, built on the efforts of hard working, innovative, and team-oriented people. We offer a competitive salary + bonus, and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401k matching (50% on the dollar up to 7% of employee contribution).
EOE Statement Dealer: Tire is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act*), or any other legally protected status, with respect to employment opportunities.
* ADA Disclosure: Any candidate who feels that they may need an accommodation to complete this application, or any portions of same, based on the impact of a disability should contact Dealer Tire's Human Resources Department to discuss your specific needs. Please feel free to contact us at or via phone at .