We are seeking a truly effective telecom systems tester to join a world class team immediately, to support a significant upsurge in business interest in our products.
You will already be accustomed to undertaking manual and automated performance testing, and are used to working as an integral part of software vendor team. You are familiar with writing test plans and reports, including UAT plans. You enjoy being part of the UAT process, and are an amazing problem solver!
You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, of writing telecom test frameworks using CPPUnit/Google C++/TCLTk. You will certainly have a good understanding of GSM/UMTS/LTE network and 3GPP standards. You may even be working with mathematical algorithm testing, and ideally will be familiar with the telecoms infrastructure nodes such as GMLC and SMLC.
You will enjoy working in a professional, challenging environment amongst colleagues (and customers) from around the world, in a modern office environment.
We have the highest calibre team in our sector, and we need someone like you to join us!
Creativity Software (CS) is a London UK based company that specialises in Location Based Services. The company provides Mobile Network Operators and governments globally with Location Positioning Infrastructure.
This enables essential services such as emergency number (911, 112, 999) location, public safety and national security. It helps mobile operators deploy value added services.
Creativity Software has spent over 10 years developing a sophisticated location platform, and has secured Tier 1 mobile operators as customers in South America, Middle East and Africa. Deployments include Vodafone, MTN, Telefonica and America Movil groups. We successfully compete for business against some well known telecom infrastructure vendors, and pride ourselves on the quality of our products, service and staff.
With the head office in London - staffed with dynamic and highly qualified people from around the world - CS is rapidly building a global reputation for quality, tenacity and reliability.
The opportunities are endless. With an innovative product suite, a growing client list, impressive order book and professional team, this is an exciting time to join and make a genuine impact on the future success of the business.
Minimum level of experience:
- Experience commensurate with ~3 years working for large telecom organisations, having followed structured testing methodologies
- Good understanding of GSM/UMTS/LTE network and 3GPP standards.
- Experience of SS7 / Sigtran (MAP and SCCP) signalling testing.
- Experience of OMA MLP
- Practical knowledge of automatic testing tools such as JMeter.
- Experience of Protocol Analyzer tools like tcpdump, snoop etc.
- Experience of writing test scripts (Bash, etc.) and writing simple SQL queries.
- Experience of exploratory testing.
Desired knowledge and skills:
- Experience of Core / Radio Network interface testing
- Experience of telecoms infrastructure with respect to that involved in location calculations e.g. GMLC, SMLC.
- Experience of performance testing
- Good command of Linux.
- Experience of testing Diameter protocols
- Experience of assisting with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for external clients
- Experience of writing telecom test frameworks using CPPUnit/Google C++/TCLTk
- Very good skills documenting and organising the UAT deliverables
- Experience of (math) algorithm testing.
If your profile matches what we are looking for, then please send your CV without delay
(Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK)