Position Title : Technical Writer IV Duration : 3 months contract Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Locations : Roswell GA 30 Job Description:
IoT Technical writing experience is required.
Experience working with an Agile or Scrm team is preferred.
Experience with SaaS is strongly preferred Responsibilities
Job Requirements: Required Qualifications:
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain high
- quality, world-class documentation, including:
- System documentation, User Guides, FAQs, Integration and API developer Guides
- In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.), Release Notes, etc.
- Product documentation such as change management, SLA, security/data policy, etc.
- Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and
- understood by users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet required timing
- Write software documentation from technical specifications, discussions with developers, and
- hands-on experimentation.
- Collaborate with creative directors and brand champions to follow design/style guides.
- Integrate use case and functional data into user documentation and examples.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in English, Communication, or Journalism.
• 3-5 years experience working as a Technical Writer or in related job role.
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills in multiple mediums. SaaS experience is preferred.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with ability to work with different SMEs.
• Strong ability to analyze, synthesize complex content and own end-to-end document creation.
• Familiarity with REST API, release notes documentation
• Good ability to prioritize different projects and a positive attitude to tackle challenges.
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.
• Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc. Thanks and Regards, MAYANK KUMAR
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
ABOUT ACS GROUP.
- ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies: