At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish - but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.Job Description
We are looking for a Manager, Technical Specialist for IoT who will report to the Vice President, Network Security Engineering. The Manager will be an individual contributor who will support the Palo Alto Networks mission to help improve the security posture of organizations across all theaters through development of a range of security best practice products and services. This position is responsible for the conceptualization, planning, development and execution of IoT initiatives while ensuring alignment to the objectives and priorities of Palo Alto Networks.
- Will understand and characterize the needs of Palo Alto Networks' customers leading to the identification, prioritization, and development of appropriate subscription levels, bundles and services
- In coordination with the security services team, Engineering and Palo Alto Leadership, assist in the development and deployment of IoT subscription offerings and services to ensure timeliness to market, technical field alignment, and quality to teams across the organization
- Identify and help sponsor research and development as well as monitor industry research and development efforts that might be appropriate for prototyping development of plan
- Design, plan and help articulate technical use cases that enable organization-wide strategic priorities
- Clearly communicate the Palo Alto security services vision and mission as well as the value of the portfolio of products and services through presentations and briefings to executives, key stakeholder groups, and key customers (core team, theaters, marketing, operations, etc)
- Enable the field account teams and channel partners to position and message IoT services to scale sales capabilities
- Effectively run demos and assist in the running of POCs to ensure customer success
- 5+ years experience in technical, cybersecurity role
- Significant set of experiences with GTM /growth in a B2B fast-growing company
- Proven track record of leading complex analysis and driving clear prioritization and strategy
- Strong Knowledge of the data security /security services product landscape with strong knowledge and experience in IoT
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; must be comfortable interacting extensively with executive staff
- Positive, growth-oriented mindset
- Thrives in a matrixed, team environment anchored by our values of Collaboration, Disruption, Execution, Inclusion, and Integrity
Our GTM team members work hand in hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our GTM team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won't find someone at Palo Alto Networks who isn't committed to your success - everyone pitches in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our Sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyber threats.
Additional InformationOur Commitment
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.