Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,000 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a 5G Technical Solutions Architect to join our Global Service Provider Solutions Engineering team.
Why should you join Global Service Provider?
As a Technical Solutions Architect (TSA), you will work closely with OEM partners and account teams to provide the technical pre-sales work focused on 4G/5G solutions for our Service Provider customers. No two days will be the same as our broad offerings include Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy among others.
Our Advanced Technology Center () changes the game for us in many ways. It enriches and transforms the way we interact with our customers in forms of ideation sessions, demos, POCs, workshops, training, briefings and more. In addition, the ATC is a world class environment which enables self-education as well as career growth.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership to our customers and internal organizations. The TSA acts as a key resource for engaging with strategic customer relationships while also collaborating with our customer's teams and internal teams to reach successful outcomes for our client's business objectives.
As part of that responsibility, you will be creating and delivering workshops focused on Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Mobile Edge Compute (MEC) and 5G solutions via WWT's Advanced Technology Center. You will also be creating and maintaining relevant demonstrations in the ATC to showcase a product or solution to our customers. Additionally, the TSA acts as an interface to our manufacturers and partners in the industry to understand their products and build that information into playbooks and other actionable data for our sales teams to consume. You will be expected to work cross-functionally across diverse teams to create complex multi-domain solutions and working with the relevant groups at WWT to ensure we are ready to support those solutions in the marketplace.
Finally, the role also collaborates with marketing and other teams to drive market data for the relevant technologies with the goal of understanding industry trends and the overall impact to WWT and our customer's business.
* Provide technical leadership to WWT and our customers for 5G, mobile edge compute, network function virtualization technology and related systems
* Develop and maintain relationships with customer technical decision makers and counterparts in our partner network as a trusted advisor on 5G architecture, solutions and technologies.
* Manage, build, deliver and document customer proof-of-concept (PoC) or technology demonstrations associated with sales opportunities, industry events and field enablement activities in WWT's Advanced Technology Center.
* Create/deliver business and technical workshops for service provider customers
* Develop and publish internal and external whitepapers/reference architecture documents for related areas
* Assist account team resources with building their 5G mobility account strategies, scoping and execution of customer projects
* Mentor customers and WWT team members on assigned technology area
* Work cross-functionally with other team members on complex solutions
* Develop and maintain relationships with counterparts in our partner network
* Demonstrate and champion all aspects of WWT's culture
* 8+ years working with end-to-end 4G/5G network architectures
* 8+ years working as a technical leader in the telco domain across multiple technical teams
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of 3GPP, ETSI, ITU-T, TMF, IEEE specifications/standards
* Strong knowledge of cloud computing, virtualization technologies and software defined networking.
* Ability to build technical architecture design & technology collateral
* Self-motivated to complete long-term complex architectural solutions
* Ability to work across many teams with diverse points of view
* Excellent analytical skills required
* Excellent technical documentation skills required
* Strong personal interaction and communication skills required
* Service Provider engineering background desired
* Software development background a plus
* Network or solution orchestration experience a plus
* Ability to travel up to 40%
* Compensation: This position offers a base salary of $81,000 - $157,000. Specifics will vary depending on skills, qualifications, education and geographic location. In addition, candidates will receive bonus/ commissions based in individual or Team performance.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform:
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
* Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
* Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
* Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled