Ripcord is the world's leading robotics digitization company, combining hardware and software robotics to process and digitize paper-based records via an Integrated SaaS offering. Focused on smart robotics digitization, smart content management with AI and helping better enable RPA and business processes.
Ripcord is transforming the $62 billion records management, RPA, MPS, and ECM space through robots that scan, index and categorize paper records, making them searchable in the cloud and integrated into existing business processes and enabling RPA. Ripcord is based in California and has raised $110 million from leading investors including CDK Global, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Baidu, Lux Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Steve Wozniak, Legend Star, and Icon Ventures.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Crazy ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together.
Technical program manager to help drive and manage IT Security and Compliance portfolio
Who Will Love This Position:
Program managers with demonstrated experience of working on Security, Compliance and DR programs.
* Partner with engineers and other stakeholders across the company to prioritize, plan, and deliver security projects and compliance initiatives
* Understand the strategic vision for Ripcord's business and use this information to create a technical roadmap and corresponding project scope
* Coach the security team to run short-term planning sessions self-sufficiently and collaborate with Security & Compliance leadership to drive the team's long-term planning
* Get to know our product and technology stack in detail so you can speak fluently to project stakeholders and effectively identify and mitigate risks, dependencies, and blockers
* Lead delivery of cross-functional projects throughout all lifecycle phases (initiation, scoping, execution, release), change and risk management, and ongoing product maintenance
* Partner with Engineering Leadership and stakeholders across the company to identify opportunities for process and product optimizations
* Be the point of contact for project communication regarding status, schedule, and scope updates
* Track and mitigate risks, dependencies, and blockers
Qualifications, Education, Years of Experience & Skills
* Audience-centric, clear, and effective communication
* Proven track record of delivering cross-functional programs
* Firm understanding of technical architecture at previous companies
* Past experience in IT infrastructure, software development strongly preferred
* Past experience driving InfoSec programs preferred
* General understanding of web application & corporate security
* General understanding of compliance processes and principles
* Strong Microsoft Project Skills required
* Deep expertise in project management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile with hands-on experience driving security projects
* Expertise in project management tools, such as Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence), and G Suite
* Ability to efficiently and effectively troubleshoot ambiguous challenges
* Independent thinking combined with the ability to react quickly, challenge ideas, and work autonomously
* Strong commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and trust
* CISSP or equivalent certification preferred.
* Free onsite gym complete with treadmills, free-weights, and even a Peloton Bicycle!
* Fun stuff like a ping pong table, video games, pool table, electric scooters and more!
* A great selection of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks & refreshments on-site
* 100% of healthcare premiums are covered for you and all dependents
* Generous parental leave programs
* Catered breakfast & lunch daily
* Great vision & dental insurance
* Comprehensive leave policy
* Commuting benefits
* Dog-friendly office!
* Stock options
We never request personally identifiable information or bank account information during our recruiting or hiring process; nor do we offer up front payments as part of an offer of employment or ask you to download any 3rd party apps such as Telegram.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.