Our client, a US headquartered, Telecommunications focused software vendor with roaming, fraud, security and big data / analytics solutions is looking for a Technical Delivery lead to work with one of it's major customers based in Dallas, Texas. They are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis.
The description is as follows:
• Work closely with Customer in the requirement gathering, solution analysis, scoping, design, and verification/implementation of large customer cloud solutions (preferably OpenStack).
• Configuration, integration, deployment, automation and troubleshooting of solutions on a customer site or in a lab environment using my clients, 3rd party, or customized cloud solutions.
• Promote business and Service Layer development with the customer by finding new opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones.
• Active and efficient knowledge sharing to increase business success.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
Education - Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 years in Deployment and Systems Integration Experience and telecom domain.
• Proven track record with IT or Telecommunication Customers.
• Excellent knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Radius, Diameter).
• Very good expertise in Installation and configuration of servers (Unix/Linux), application servers, firewalls, load balancers, switch configuration and portals.
• Proficiency in one or more scripting language (Ansible, Python, Shell scripting, Ruby)
• Red Hat OpenStack experience is must. Experience with SDN/NFV is must
• Good understanding of various Cloud models and understanding of the Cloud principles
• Well versed with virtualization, technical solutions architecture background for server, storage and/or network virtualization
• Knowledge of different types of hypervisors (Hyper-V, KVM, VMWare Hypervisor, Windows Hyper-V)
• Good understanding of cloud security and compliance models
• Open Stack Certifications are a plus.
• Good Telecom domain expertise on SS7, MAP, CAP, Diameter and network protocols like SIP/VOIP.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes and abilities:
• Good communication skills to participate, present and drive customer meetings
• Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
• Ability to learn new technologies, products and solutions.
• Consultative skills
• Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective
• Fluent in English