Technical Business Analyst - Fintech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Business Analyst to join or well known Fintech client who are a well know wealth management software business.
The Business Analyst role has come around due to an expansion and strategic change, the Business Analyst will report in to the head of product and technical management.
You will be joining an existing Business Analyst team working with software and quality engineers to design and deliver working software to a user base of 200,000 plus. The flag ship product is being extended to meet the needs of Financial Services firms specifically embracing change bought about by the various market shifts towards FinTech. This is an award winning business with a strong management team and a deep product focus.
The development team works in a very agile fashion on 2 week sprints. Teams are split into 5 man pods with a business analyst in each, responsible for their own projects.
The Business Analyst Will:
· Work with client and product development to produce a new set of functionality for a share platform
· Write effective user stories with clear acceptance criteria so that large product change can be broken down in to smaller incremental changes allowing value for customer groups to be delivered sooner.
· Engage engineering teams by clearly articulating requirements and assessing viability of solutions being presented
· Provide the right level of detail through the design and delivery process to enable accurate estimation by engineering teams.
· Provide the right level of detail through the design and delivery process to enable accurate estimation by engineering teams
· Ensure that regulatory criteria is met through the design process
· Stakeholder Management - Liaison with the business and external stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to ensure that business sponsors fully understand and agree with the project analyses, conclusions and recommendations
· Project participation - Assistance with project activities and liaison with other client project teams to manage project inter-dependencies and milestones for common function
· Release Management - supporting the planning and release of change in line with both the Product and Delivery Roadmaps.
Business Analyst's Must Have:
· 3 years experience as a Business Analyst
· Financial Services Experience.
· Understanding of API first development
· Experience of Agile
· Good IT systems understanding
· Ability to work closely with developers
· Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
· Understanding of the development lifecycle
· Experience in small firms ideally
· Business process re-engineering methods & principles
My client is based in Wimbledon
BA, Business Analyst, Asset Management, Trading, Excel, Junior, Training, Electronic trading consultant - Trading, Product Management, Business Analysis, FIX, Index, Benchmark, Latency, Infrastructure