Technical Architect Reigate WFH to £125k
Technical Architect (Microsoft Azure C# .Net) *Remote Interview WFH*. Global FinTech is seeking a Technical Architect with a breadth of experience across the Microsoft technology stack; you'll be working on complex and interesting systems and making a real impact whilst remaining hands on with technology, continually learning and progressing your career.
As a Technical Architect you'll partner with the Head of Architecture and Chief Information Security Officer to define standards and processes and collaborate with Software Architects and Engineers to ensure these are adhered to. You'll drive the implementation of a "shift-left strategy" and security training plan, work with Engineers to assess existing software architectures and define strategies that provide clear progression in improving security of the solutions. You'll pro-actively lead and participate in security review sessions such as threat modelling, penetration testing and code reviews and provide recommendations and advice on security best practice.
There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process and the ability to work from home fulltime until Spring / Summer 2021 with continued flexibility thereafter; modern offices based in Reigate with a range of onsite facilities.
- You have a wealth of experience as a Security Architect, having defined security architecture standards, process and strategies
- You have a strong knowledge of the "shift left" DevOps security strategy
- You have experience of reviewing and recommending security measures for enterprise SaaS applications using industry standard frameworks and techniques, including managing threat modelling reviews and penetration testing
- You have a software engineering background with the Microsoft technology stack including C# .Net
- You're experienced with Cloud application security and have a good knowledge of Azure
- You're a confident and pragmatic communicator, able to achieve buy-in and influence others
As a Technical Architect you will earn a competitive salary (to £125k) plus significant bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including generous pension, private medical care plus a range of other perks and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Technical Architect (Microsoft Azure C# .Net) opportunity...... click apply for full job details