DETAILS: Systems Engineer - InfrastructureTitle:
IT Infrastructure Systems Engineer II Location:
Nashville, TN Rate:
$70,000 - $80,000 (D.O.E.) + Full Benefits Start Date:
Direct Hire Full Time Opportunity Hours:
Monday - Friday | Standard Business Hours (1 day per week remote)
Relocation: NoREQUIREMENTS: IT INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS ENGINEER II
• 2.5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure support
• Exposure to working with PowerApps PowerAutomate (Outsystms, Lansa, Salesforce Lightning,
ServiceNow, Appian experience could also transfer well into this environment)
• Microsoft Office 365 Integration experience
• Must have core Microsoft Services experienceOVERVIEW: IT INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS ENGINEER II
We are currently seeking an individual for a Systems Engineer to join an industry-leading organization that puts it's people first. This position will require foundational IT experience and a willingness to learn different technologies. This role is focused on a wide range of responsibilities including computer, network, storage, information security, data center management, and application administration for infrastructure components.RESPONSIBILITIES: IT INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS ENGINEER II
? Thorndale Partners, LLC Your trusted talent acquisition partner working to provide a premium experience to both job seekers and hiring managers. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity organization and we do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Please visit our Website and follow us on LinkedIn to learn more.
- Technical hands-on engineering and vulnerability management experience with Windows, Red Hat, and VMware compute platforms.
- Office 365 Tenant administration - Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Security & Compliance, Power Automate
- Enterprise patch management and config management experience required.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of enterprise security services including vulnerability scanners, antivirus technology, and conditional access policies.
- Perform structured security risk assessment to identify, prioritize, and provide recommendations or solutions for issues found - and then implement those solutions.
- Perform security assessments on third-party vendors and integrations.
- Practical knowledge of zero trust architecture and tools.
- Practical or operational knowledge of IT security frameworks
- Design, develop and implement Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, SharePoint Online).
- Active Directory Services - AD, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, GPO's, Azure AD, File and Print, NPS
- Monitor Enterprise Network Structure
- Manage File Transfers
- Service Desk Administration
- Vulnerability Management via patching and regular system maintenance
- Antivirus administration
- Utilize Server Operating Systems (Windows, RHEL, VMware)
- Work with Storage and Backups such as PURE storage, FC switching and zoning, NFL, CIFS, and S3 protocols
- Network operations projects involving : Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet routers, switches, firewalls config, as well as vendor circuit management and troubleshooting
- Scripting and Automation with PowerShell, Ansible, python. (Experience doing this is a plus)
- Provide documentation for end users & other IT staff including how-to and architectural diagrams.
- Ability to self-manage projects and project assignments.
- Disaster Recovery architecture and process