Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients' mission. Clearance Requirement:
Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI and Polygraph.
Provide systems engineering support in the area of Cybersecurity Operations. Primary responsibilities include leading capabilities integration and testing activities for new capabilities that are to be integrated into the operational environment. Specific activities may include risk identification and management, schedule development and coordination, dependency identification, test plan and test case documentation, and verification of requirements traceability. Successful candidates will be required to develop documentation in accordance with systems engineering best practices. Additionally, this position will require the ability to closely coordinate with multiple internal and external organizations and support the scheduling, conduct, and reporting of cross-organizational technical exchanges, planning sessions, and test events.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Demonstrated strong Systems Engineering skills with background in multi-system integration.
- Working knowledge of the agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- Ability to engage customers at all levels, document discussions and meetings, and provide value-added engineering optimization.
- Ability to interface with customers to gather and manage requirements for multiple product lines through the multiple phases of systems engineering.
- Ability to liaison with product teams for captured requirements.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
On September 24, 2021, the U.S. Government's Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued "2021 Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors" mandating that Covered federal contractors, including Xator Corporation, and their employees shall be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, this position may require individuals to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) or have been granted a religious or medical accommodation by December 8, 2021 or shortly thereafter.
- Working knowledge of at least part of the NETDEF architecture including associated tool suite.
- Understanding of workflows, data-flows, and data storage related to the NETDEF thread
- Understanding of at least part of the SIGINT architecture and how it ties into the NETDEF architecture
- Proven track record for successful system integration/deployment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.