We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Wireless Network Engineer with our industry-leading client in Westlake, TX.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Network Engineering and Troubleshooting skills
- Routed/Routing Protocols: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VRF, VPNs
- Switched Protocols: PVST, RPVST, VxLAN
- Support Routed/Routing Protocols: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VRF, VPNs
- WLAN/LAN/WAN engineering and implementation.
- Adept with 802.11 wireless technologies in an enterprise implementation
- We implement and support a secure enterprise-wide wireless infrastructure.
- We implement code upgrade/hot fixes from vendors.
- Pre/Post change verification/validation with customer.
- We support the environment in an on-call rotation.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred in Computer Science or Network Engineering fields
- 8-12+ years of related experience
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or other network engineer certifications preferred
- Network security and automation experience preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of 802.11 wireless technology standards - 802.11b/a/n/ac/ax.
- Solid experience managing wireless controllers.
- Experience with TCP/IP, including knowledge of common-service applications
- Experience engineering and supporting large scale enterprise wireless infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge configuring and supporting HPE/Aruba, Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience with presenting to senior leadership.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment.
- Development/Automation, scripting experience using Python or Ansible a plus.
- Experience with 802.1x configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with supporting collocated networks, Cloud Service Providers, AWS, Azure Google Cloud Platform, etc. is a plus.
Job ID: 346942About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice