Sr. to Lead Data Engineer - leading Blockchain company
Location: Remote (both during and after the pandemic). It has always been a remote-first company. If you prefer to work in an office, the company can pay for shared office space for you.
The company is one of the top companies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency realm. Candidates must either have a passion for the space or at least a strong interest in getting into the space.
The company has about 60 employees and 20 engineers, is very strong financially, and is rapidly growing.
The company will pay up to $200k in salary (depending on experience), plus about crytocurrency tokens which could be lucrative.
- Designing and architecting the data warehouse and ETL for data ingestion and processing.
- Collaborating with other software engineers on various components of the data pipeline.
- Interacting with the blockchain to gather data.
- Working the the tech stack which includes Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, AWS, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Experience building data pipelines ingesting large amounts of data.
- Passion for blockchain.
- Strong programming ability with one of these: 1) Go, 2) TypeScript, 3) Python, 4) Ruby or Scala, 6) Java.
- At least 4 years of professional experience.
- Experience with distributed systems.
Nice to have:
- Blockchain experience.
- Experience with Go.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Mapreduce.
- Experience with Spark.
- Experience with container orchestration.
About Skyrocket Ventures
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we'll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we'll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!