An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. Our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations for our customers.
- Design and software development projects for existing mobile (android/IOS) app.
- Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration and Bluetooth integration, BLE
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
- Ability to efficiently architect and develop complex system components: (a) using industry-standard design patterns, (b) develop multi-threaded code, (c) develop complex algorithms
- Proficient use of appropriate tools and techniques for productivity and code quality: debuggers, profilers, unit testing, source control, etc. Experience using APIs in host OS (IOS, Android) Superior communications skills (oral & written)
- Optimizing performance for the application
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- Required Bachelors in Computer Science or related engineering or scientific field. MS or PhD degree ideal
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering management or technical leadership desirable.
- 10+ years developing software products is preferred, full-cycle Strong application development skills (c, c++, Java, Java Collections and Threading, Kotlin, Swift)
- 7+ years of experience (such as software design, coding and/or testing) in applications programming and/or software development of mobile applications for safety critical products.
- 6+ years of mobile development (Android and IOS) experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are a must. Strong debugging techniques and experience on using debugger is required and/or use of testing tools to ensure high level of quality of software product
- Experience with regulated industry (e.g., medical). Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience with USB communications
- Strong working knowledge of the principles of quality software engineering consistent with ISO, IEEE, or other FDA recognized standards.
- Deep understanding of Accelerometer and Bluetooth/BLE stack.
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
- Source code control understanding (experience with Git preferred)
Who is a Cprimer?
We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver!
PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful.
STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up.
INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically.
We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation.
We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
Third party candidates will not be considered for this opportunity. Cprime does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cprime employees, or any other company location. Cprime is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- provided by Dice