Jobot has partnered with Sherpa6 to help them hire few SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Craig Radke
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000A bit about us:
So, as a Software Engineer for Sherpa 6 you'll have the opportunity to work hands-on with an amazing engineering team, execute forward thinking skills and develop software for a variety of platforms. The Software Engineer must be at ease working in an Agile environment with little supervision, and act as a subject matter expert for software development and engineering.
We're looking to hire Engineers at all levels. These are roles with a company you will definitely want to check out!
*These roles DO NOT require someone to have an Active Security Clearance, but they will need someone who will be able to acquire a security clearance.Why join us?
- The work - You will be developing cutting-edge mobile technology along with developing secure networks for active military theater soldiers. And if that's not cool/compelling enough, you'll also be developing numerous applications that have included a variety of functions, include sensor integrations and plugins for command, control and situational awareness applications.
- The Company - Sherpa6 has made it their mission to be the leaders in solutions that protect and give our service members the technological edge when put into harms way. They provide solutions, where solutions don't exist. And that's just the start of it!
- The benefits - Where most companies just talk about it, Sherpa6 delivers! Comprehensive medical & dental coverage at an extremely low cost - Matching 401K - Flexible work schedule/environment - Unlimited PTO - Training & Continuing Education
- Computer Science Degree is pretty much required
- Solid experience with software development and software engineering principals
- Mobile Application Development
- iOS, Android
- Data Analytics & Security
- Experience connecting mobile applications to web services
- C++ would be preferred
- Swift and/or Objective-C would be preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.