Sr. Project Manager (IT Infrastructure)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Project Manager (IT Infrastructure) to join a national retail company at their Irvine, CA location for a full-time, direct hire position. The ideal candidate will have experience managing projects within DevOps/Cloud infrastructure, Network, Software Development and/or IT operations.
- Own the delivery of long-term strategy/roadmap and lead business and technology stakeholders to drive strategic initiatives
- Drive support and initiative across functional projects and teams
- Ensure high-quality, on-time execution and take ownership of the development, planning and communications of launch planning
- Lead business planning, determine timelines and deliverables, gather data and metrics
- Lead leadership update meetings, process definition and continuous improvement to create workflows
- Strong experience in IT project management, ideally 4+ years
- Extensive IT infrastructure project experience
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Google, Aliyun-Alibaba Cloud, Azure)
- Experience working in DevOps environment
- Experience in Agile development methodology
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter ( ) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- provided by Dice