Trigyn's direct government client has a long term need for Sr. Project Manager (Infrastructure/Network) in Baltimore, MD. (Partial remote/partial on-site)
The Project Manager is assigned the management of a specific project and the work performed under a project's Statement of Work (SOW).
The Project Manager performs day-to-day management of the project, identifies issues and risks, and recommends possible issue and risk mitigation strategies associated with the project.
The Project Manager acts as a facilitator between an agency and an IT contractor. The Project Manager Is responsible for ensuring that work performed under the SOW is within scope, consistent with requirements, and delivered on time and on budget.
The Project Manager uses an industry prescribed project management methodology and tools to assess and monitor critical paths, tasks, dates, testing, and acceptance criteria. Where applicable, the Project Manager provides solutions to improve efficiency (e.g., reduce costs while maintaining or improving performance levels).
The Project Manager maintains various project registers and plans (e.g., stakeholder, issues, risks, procurement, communications, etc.) and provides statuses for inclusion into up-to-date status reports.
The Project Manager has specific skills and experience in managing IT infrastructure projects (e.g., hardware, software, network, facility buildouts and relocations, etc.).Job Requirements:
• At least seven (7) years of experience in managing IT related projects and must demonstrate a leadership role in at least three successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
• At least three (3) years of experience managing IT infrastructure projects including wired and wireless network installations and upgrades; cable and wiring; facility relocations; security system implementations; large equipment deployments; mobile equipment and support.
• At least three (3) years of experience establishing, negotiating and managing service agreements with providers of IT infrastructure including hardware, software and network components.
• Experience managing Infrastructure projects including Routers, Switches, Cyber Security, Cloud, Facilities move, Managing Infrastructure Vendors for Networks.
• Public Safety/Police Department experience highly preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline.
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
• PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develops, seeks approval for and maintains a project plan in accordance with industry standards, guidelines and practices.
• Manages the project SOW and adheres to project change control processes.
• Builds and maintains relationships with stakeholders and agency personnel.
• Directs work planning and scheduling for project activities.
• Tracks and manages project progress against the project plan.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for all project-related issues and resolution of issues.
• Facilitates and/or manages procurement activities associated with a project.
• Maintains up-to-date project financials.
• Identifies and manages project risks, develops risk mitigation strategies and tracks risk resolution to closure.
• Insures project compliance with standards and procedures.
• Captures and reports project management performance metrics.
• Insures constant alignment between project stakeholders and project activities through robust communications.
• Integrates requisite organizational change management processes into the project's plan and execution.
• Plans and executes an appropriate training program for project users.
• Prepares a comprehensive "lessons learned" artifact and debrief for project stakeholders and other related parties.
• Plans for a smooth transition to the maintenance and operations phase of the technology life cycle.
• Obtains ultimate stakeholder approval sign-off at project completion.
• Performs a formal project close-out.
• Performs business analysis functions, as appropriate.
• Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings (architectural, mechanical and electrical systems) and related documentation.
BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
For Immediate Response call , or send your resume to
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.