Sr. Program Manager - Wireless Security
Job Title: Senior Program Manager - Wireless Security
Location: Greater Denver Area, CO and remote
Contract duration: 4+ months / potential to convert (must be willing to relocate for full time conversion)
Sr. Program Manager - Wireless Security Job Description
A Senior Program Manager for Wireless Security is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of IT security projects that span both traditional enterprise IT Security, in addition to having knowledge and industry experience in working with Wireless Security , ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Sr. Program Manager - Wireless Security Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and implementation of Wireless Security related Programs and Projects
- Present and negotiate with customer, senior management, and IT teams
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans working with various teams
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions, and perform risk management
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Provide project evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment
Sr. Program Manager - Wireless Security Experience:
- 7+ years of Program and Project Management experience
- 5+ years in IT and Security; Security certifications, training, and NIST experience a plus
- 3+ years of specific experience working in Wireless Security Programs for large enterprises in the Wireless industry
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development and test teams, and infrastructure teams
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of technical hardware project management techniques and tools
- Working knowledge of IT systems and other infrastructure including hardware and software
- Direct work experience in technical infrastructure and security project management capacity and vendor management
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Solid experience with GSuite, Visio, and MSProject
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives.
- Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Ability to consult with customers at a business level.
- Ability to translate and communicate a customer's strategic opportunities into requirements for the technical teams
- Excellent written and presentation skills and strong decision making skills
- Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the project implementation and delivery process.
- Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
- Formal knowledge of project management principles, processes, and tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree
- PMP certification and Advanced Degree preferred
Desired Knowledge Areas (related to Information Security):
• Microsoft Active Directory / Exchange email
• Data networking
• Wireless systems
• Enterprise software releases
• AWS and Cloud Services
• Security and enterprise monitoring systems and tools
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply for the Senior Program Manager - Wireless Security position online and leave a voicemail for Alec Caprarella at .
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 533881 when responding to this ad.