Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 3 million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial goals. We're leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come join us!
About the Role
Interested in a challenge? We're looking for a talented Sr Mobile Tester to join our Engineering team. You'll have an opportunity to play a key role in our company's growth initiatives.
What You'll Do
* Own and deliver quality to put LendingClub Bank's native mobile app to be best in class.
* Provide thought leadership in evolution of our test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration continuous deployment continuous delivery model.
* Own and deliver test automation scripts in service mobile app features.
* Provide oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other engineering within their scrum team.
* Use your seasoned modern-day engineering methodologies to help drive testing and coordinate with scrum team and functional counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
* 6+ years of experience in development / test automation and 3+ years of mobile app test automation experience.
* Experience in integration testing using MockServer.
* Experience with Contract/API testing.
* Hands-on experience writing test automation scripts in Appium.
* Desired experience with CI/CD methodologies and tools.
* Optional: experience with test engineering tools such as JUnit, Selenium Webdriver, Enterprise Test automation framework, Unix Shell scripting, Eclipse, Jmeter, JIRA, GIT, and Oracle.
* Ability to lead and influence both internal team members and external partners.
* Desired mobile app performance testing.
* Experience with designing test cases and test scenarios to test software.
* Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts.
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered), or equivalent work experience.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at .