We're turning up the volume on sports betting in a bold new way. Known the world over for our famous cafes, casinos, hotels and rock memorabilia collection, our newest venture takes the same Hard Rock ethos and brings it to the newly expanding online sports betting industry here in the USA. Headquartered in Hollywood, Florida, with offices in New Jersey and Texas, we're a fast paced team dedicated to building an unrivaled betting experience for millions of sports fans everywhere.
What are we building?
Based in Austin, we are a team of designers and developers building a better customer experience in the fast-growing online sports betting space. On the back of a Supreme Court decision in favor of allowing the legalization of mobile sports betting in the USA, states across the country have begun regulating and opening up sports betting. Since 2018, over $25 billion has been legally wagered with the vast majority from mobile devices. While sports betting is a new industry in the US, the legacy technology powering the industry is not. We're here to change that. We're a passionate group of sports fans who are building the future of sports betting with customer-focused products and cutting-edge technology.
What's the position?
We are looking for a senior mobile developer to join our quickly growing product and technology teams in Austin, TX. As a senior mobile developer, you will be a technical leader on our team. The role requires an individual that's technically talented, able to contribute quality code, and is passionate about sports. You will be supported by robust backend systems, mature protocols, and an experienced team with a desire to create the best mobile application on the market. You will be responsible for the quality, scope, and timeliness of all your deliverables. Because we operate with a startup mindset, we will be reliant on your technical skill, but also your passion and ownership over all aspects of your work.
As a senior mobile developer, your responsibilities will include:
* Working in an agile, cross functional, team working to deliver the best possible platform experience on multiple platforms
* Develop performant mobile applications in react native for iOS and Android platforms
* Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures
* Work with business partners to continually develop, evolve and improve web and mobile applications
* Collaborate with team to develop backend services that support both iOS and Android mobile platforms
* Be focused on the end user's experience and iteratively improve performance
* Implement analytics in all aspects of application and analyze results
We are looking for a developer who is willing to tackle problems with innovative ideas and quality technical implementations. We believe the perfect candidate isn't interested in just what we're building right now, but wants to understand where we're going and how it impacts the customer to ensure everything we create moves us closer to our goal: delivering the best customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 7+ years of experience in developing mobile applications (native or hybrid), with deep knowledge of react native
* Knowledgeable in aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development, application structure, device and operation system API, debugging, performance, security and deployment
* Basic knowledge in understanding of client-server development in mobile environment, and proven architect skills
* Experience with mobile delivery and integration of application systems with Apple App Store
* Utilization and integration of mobile features like Push Notifications, Background Loading, Offline Content Storage, etc.
* Object-oriented programming using Java, Objective-C, and/or Swift
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and strong teamwork relationships
What's in it for you?
We offer our employees more than just competitive compensation. Our team benefits include:
* Competitive pay and benefits
* Flexible vacation allowance
* Flexible work from home or office hours
* Startup culture backed by a secure, global brand
* Opportunity to build products enjoyed by millions as part of a passionate team
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.