Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Java Engineer - Big Data/Cloud to work full-time in their San Mateo, CA location.
Our client is looking for intelligent and hardworking software engineers to accelerate our path towards becoming the number one Customer Data Platform. This role involves working in an agile team to build the systems that will allow our platform to connect to hundreds of CRM, marketing and advertising platforms. More specifically, we are building a fast, scalable, and stable system to generates Campaign Recommendations and send those Recommendations to our customers using the state-of-art Big Data technologies. Working closely with product management and engineering leadership to build the right solutions will be extremely important, as we build out our' first server-less stack that will enable us to scale out to handle the rapidly increasing load on our platform.
• Expertise in Java/Spring, web technologies and distributed systems
• Advance knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms
• Knowledge of Databases design and optimization techniques.
• Experience building software in a micro-services and/or server-less architecture.
• Understanding of CS and programming fundamentals.
• Expertise in building enterprise techniques for large scale distributed system design and data processing
• Experience with Big Data Analysis and Processing
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to hit the ground running and learn/adapt quickly
• At least 2 years full-time professional development experience
• Familiarity with Apache Spark (preferred Spark CERT)
• Experience with cloud compute through AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
• Desired hands-on experience with Docker, Hadoop, AWS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Redis, or similar technologies
• Experience building and operating SaaS solutions, managing multi-tenant solutions
• Java and Middleware experience with focus on integration and transactional system
• Understanding of information retrieval concepts, machine learning, natural language processing
• Bachelor's in Computer Science required, and Master's in Computer
Joy Provenzano, VP- Recruiting, The Judge Group
90 Matawan Rd, Suite 102, Matawan, NJ 07747
Or you can text me at:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at