Keurig Brewers utilize advanced technology to deliver the Perfect Cup, in every cup. The brewer is part of a connected ecosystem consisting of Mobile Apps, Voice Assistants, Web Portals, Business Intelligence Tools, and the back-end services to support them all. The Senior IoT Cloud Development Engineer will report to the Cloud Engineering Manager, working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and systems-oriented environment. You will work with Cloud Architects, Brewer Software Leads, Enterprise System Owners, as well as other members of the Cloud Development team, to build software enabling the Keurig Connected Ecosystem.
What you will do:
- Work in an Agile development environment to design, create, improve and maintain various parts of the Keurig Connected Cloud Platform on the Azure cloud
- Understand business requirements, translate them into designs, lead and take part in proof-of-concept prototypes and final deliverables
- Support other team members to build software, including design and code reviews and technical coaching for more junior teammates.
- Collaborate with the mobile app, voice assistant, test and, DevOps teams, and business owners, to create the perfect digital experience for Keurig customers.
- Recommend and implement practices to improve consistency, quality, and development efficiency.
What you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science required
- Experience working in an environment using Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to analyze requirements and come up with solutions.
- Be a skilled communicator using the full spectrum of modern collaboration tools.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional internationally distributed engineering teams and business partners.
- Commercial software development experience on Azure using IaaS and PaaS level services, including at least five years of experience implementing cloud services using: REST, XML, JSON, C# .NET Core, and ASP.Net.
- Designing with PaaS Services such as Service Bus, Event Hubs, IoTHub, Azure SQL, CosmosDB, AppSevices, Blob Storage, and Serverless Azure Functions. Ability to understand and use new PaaS services when necessary.
- Experience using experience with SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience with team-oriented software development tools, including version control (e.g., Azure DevOps (preferred), Git, SVN, etc.) and software lifecycle (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Bonus points for:
- Previous IoT experience
- Experience developing embedded IoT devices
- Azure or other cloud certifications
- AWS and GCP
- Mobile App, Alexa, Google Home, and web front-end experience
#KDPSWG Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role