The Hardware and Infrastructure (HW&I) Engineering team has an immediate professional opening for a Sr Principal Systems Engineer
in the role of Sr Infrastructure Architect / Lead (Deputy Team Lead) The individual is responsible for providing support to program infrastructure technical direction, design, and implementation; Basis Of Estimation (BOE) generation in support of new and on-contract proposal efforts; defining and status reporting of scheduled tasks and coordinating with other discipline leads to ensure program success.Specialized skills required for this position:
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Experience with Cloud based technologies, preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)/ Commercial Cloud Services (C2S)
- Experience in Proposal support
Current active TS/SCIRequired Skills:
- Experience providing technical direction to a diverse team of Architects, Engineers, and System Administrators for all aspects of the system infrastructure design and implementation activities
- Ability to work with peer leaders on priorities and sharing resources
- Strong communicator able to provide clear and succinct directions
- Competency to effectively represent program in customer meetings and reviews
- Experience with development and review of detailed infrastructure design artifacts
- Agile Scrum Master certification (must be able to obtain within 120 days)
- Basis of Estimation (BOE) certification (must be able to obtain within 90 days)
- Experience with infrastructure service architecture and detailed design
- Experience with automation tools/frameworks such as: Ansible, Chef, and/or Terraform
- Experience with Containerization
- Knowledge and familiarity with Atlassian tool suite, specifically: Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Git/Jenkins
- Technical and/or project management certifications
- Cost/schedule development and reporting experience
Requires a BS/BA degree and 10 years of related work experience; Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Degree preferredBenefits offered:
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $106,500.00 to $223,500.00; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.