We're hiring a creative technical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to communicate to diverse audiences for this position. Robert Half Technology could have a Systems Engineer job in the Utilities/Infrastructure industry that you can apply to today! This position is a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure, so our Systems Engineer must be prepared for such duties. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Londonderry, New Hampshire area. Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible!
- Test, maintain, install, and configure system management tools, operating systems, and application software
- Assert backup, security, and redundancy strategies
- Take preventive action to safeguard the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Survey and sample application performance for potential bottlenecks, pinpoint possible solutions, and cooperate with developers to perform those fixes
- Record and keep custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Give 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Handle and check all installed systems and infrastructure Requirements
- Experience with virtualization and containerization is required for success at this position
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have solid networking knowledge
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate who has experience with monitoring systems
- We are particularly looking for candidates with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
- If you're looking for job openings and have solid scripting skills, you might be a good fit for this position
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with automation software
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Deep understanding of Citrix
- VMware experience preferred
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
- provided by Dice