Sr Infrastructure Analyst Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:
Sr Infrastructure Analyst - Application and Desktop Virtualization, and User File Services
Design, implementation, administration, monitoring, and support of computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead small-to-mid-sized GIS projects and project teams.
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Assist with architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Liaison with vendors, partners, and external resources.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure hardware/software solutions.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree required; Master s degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows networking and design, security, Local and Wide Area network design. Experience with servers, virtualization and storage systems.
Must have in-depth and extensive enterprise experience (design, deploy, and support at the L3 level) in the following areas
1. Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, 6.5+
2. Cloud file services, e.g. Citrix ShareFile, Microsoft OneDrive for Business. Migration experience from one to the other is a plus.
3. Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS Windows Server 2012+)
4. Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
The following areas are considered a plus
1. Experience with the Citrix Cloud platform is a strong plus
2. Experience using EMC Isilon for CIFS/SMB file services
3. Microsoft Print Services (Windows Server 2012+)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- provided by Dice