Hardware Engineers that like working on Cutting Edge Military Electronics? Take a Closer Look?
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $160,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are a smaller company specializing in providing board-level products and systems that offer state-of-the-art computer technology solutions for the military and defense, industrial controls and factory automation industries. Our core competency is the design of hardware and software solutions.
Why join us?
- Every Other Friday Off!
- Great Benefits!
- Cutting Edge R&D Engineering Environment!
As a Senior Hardware Engineer you will work directly with engineering staff to design, develop, and validate various special purpose communication systems supporting the U.S. military. This individual will perform detailed electronic circuit design/analysis, work closely with project leads to coordinate prototyping activities, and be responsible for the assigned CCA and system design from concept through pre-production phase. This person must have knowledge of digital, analog, microprocessor system design using CAD design tools.Duties & Responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Design and validate RF electronic circuits including (RF amplifier, communications modulation/demodulation, signal conditioning, and antennas).
- Design and validate mixed-signal electronic circuits including (VHDL, Verilog, FPGA/CPLD, high-speed digital communications, microprocessor embedded systems, signal conditioning, power supplies, A/D, D/A circuitry).
- Perform detailed Circuit Card Assemblies and sub-system design, analysis, verification, simulation, and related work as required.
- Participate in Circuit Card Assembly, system test planning, and system test procedure generation for first articles.
- Bachelors in Engineering and 7+ Years of professional experience
- Experience in digital and analog Circuit Card Assembly layout and construction techniques.
- Experience with design and implementation of RF transceiver subsystems.
- Experience with design and implementation of microprocessor or DSP embedded computing systems.
- Experience with interfacing A/Ds and D/As to embedded computing systems.
- Experience with choosing, designing in, and programming FPGA and CPLDs.
- Experience with digital design implemented in VHDL.
- Experience with design and implementation of state machines.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.