Sr. Front End Engineer - Hypergrowth fintech startup
Location: Remote (during and after the pandemic)
The company's product is in the areas of fintech, data, and enterprise software.
The company is founded by industry veterans with a track record of starting and building successful companies.
The company has raised series A runding and has rapidly growing revenues.
The company will pay competitive salary (up to $190k) and equity that could be very lucrative.
- Working with a high degree of ownership, turning product ideas from ideation to completion.
- Developing cutting-edge user interfaces user experiences for the product, with a focus on data visualization.
- Translating business requirements into technical design.
- Mentoring and guiding other engineers.
- Contributing to the company's engineering standards and best practices.
- Working on the front end architecture to make it scalable.
- A Bachelor's degree in in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Front End Engineer.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Solid computer science fundamentals.
Nice to have:
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Understanding of the business and financial concepts around CRM, ERP, balance sheets, and forecasting.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Experience with Angular.
About Skyrocket Ventures
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we'll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we'll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!