Sr. Cyber Security Engineer
Our client is an automotive tier 1 supplier that creates high-quality systems for major OEMs around the world. They are looking to add an experienced and professional Sr. Cyber Security Engineer to their team. The Sr. Cyber Security Engineer will be technically leading an advanced development engineering team on functions relating to cyber security.
The Sr. Cyber Security Manager must have at least 2 years' experience in cyber security systems engineering
Sr. Cyber Security Engineer Requirements:
- BSCS, BSEE or equivalent training in cyber security or embedded systems
- 2 years minimum experience in cyber security systems engineering
- 8 years minimum experience in embedded software or systems engineering
- Familiarity in the following areas, with in depth experience in one or more:
- Embedded hardware security (Hardware trust anchor / HSM)
- Software security feature implementation (secure firewall, gateway, network isolation, secure updates, etc.)
- Automotive networking (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.), automotive connectivity (cellular, satellite, Bluetooth) protocols, security, over the air updates and vehicle architectures, variations across multiple OEMs
- Good written, verbal, and cross-cultural communication skills
- Experience with Jira and Agile Software Development
Sr. Cyber Security Engineer Description:
- Security by Design
- Plan and communicate feature development with engineering team.
- Document and track issues maintain the list through the life of the program.
- Communicate information to assist engineering team globally.
- Coordinate and conduct cybersecurity reviews, including penetration testing, fuzz testing, static code analysis, etc., as required by best practice and customer requirements.
- Design STA, SAM, Application Permission Models and Security of External Interfaces.
- Requirements Management and Validation
- Maintain and understand requirements documents.
- Be able to "fill in the holes" in explaining requirements to our design team.
- Be able to creatively suggest additional features and requirements that a customer may want.
- Support customer meetings on security-related feature implementation.
- Threat Intelligence, Incident Response and Vulnerability Management
- Conduct risk assessments using industry-standard methodology, or customer-defined rating scales.
- Review threat intelligence reporting and analyze affect across multiple applications / products.
- Contribute and manage attack tree analysis and open source reporting for product vulnerabilities.
- Support incident response process, and customer meetings.
- Sales Support
- Support sales team in in response to RFP/RFQ for new customers for security related items.
- Limited travel to customers' sites for engineering meetings and presentations, possibly Japan for meetings (mostly teleconferences).
- Analyze current processes, procedures and systems and make recommendations for improvement.
WHO WE ARE
Choosing the Hire Road is about shared success, active and committed partnerships and relationships that last. Hire Road is solely focused on connecting highly skilled professionals with leading organizations. We are a solutions-based, results-oriented staffing company specializing in a wide range of industry specific practices. To put it simply, we recruit, screen and hire talented people for temporary and full-time positions.
This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.
Equal Opportunity Employer