Data Security AnalystCompensation:
$57.00 to $66.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology is searching for a Cyber Security Engineer with experience in Incident Response, Forensics, Vulnerability, and Red Team. If this sounds like your background, than this Cyber Security Engineer role is for you. For this contract to full-time opportunity, you will work near the Long Beach, CA area.
We are looking to present candidates immediately and this Cyber Security Engineer position will not be open long. You can apply for this position today by sending your resume to or by contacting Extension 26643. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn at
- Implementing Cybersecurity Measures to Protect Network, Servers, Applications, and Computer Systems.
- Utilize Security Tools to identify Malicious Activity
- Red Team Response
- Perform Active Threat Hunting and Initiating Remediation Efforts
- Incident Response Planning/Investigate Cybersecurity Events
- Report False Positives/Incidences to Manager
- Perform Risk Assessments and Mitigation Planning.
- Internal and External Penetration Testing.
- Implementation and Development of Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Compliance with Security Policy, Reviewing Proposal Designs
- Security/Incident Response, Capacity Planning ,Security Assessments, Cyber Incidents, and Disaster Planning and Recovery Procedures
- Security Audits
- 5+ years of experience in managing enterprise cybersecurity systems
- Bachelors of Science in related field
- CISSP, GSEC, CASP+, CCNA, etcJob Requirements:
Top Skills: - Knowledge of Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) Systems. - Knowledge of Cybersecurity Frameworks such as NIST 800-53. - Knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention Systems. - Knowledge of Endpoint Solutions, Network Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessments. - Knowledge of Enterprise Networking Technology, Anomaly Detection and Behavioral Analytics - Knowledge of Red Team Response - Hacking Internal Network for blind spots Must be able to talk in depth about everything in your resume! We are looking to present candidates immediately and this Cyber Security Engineer position will not be open long. You can apply for this position today by sending your resume to or by contacting Extension 26643. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn at
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.