This position is in the Cybersecurity Strategy & Portfolio Management team within the Enterprise Cybersecurity department. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to create and support Enterprise Cybersecurity with corporate audit, internal and third-party assessments management responses and improvement initiatives, administrative processes and procedures, external and internal executive presentations, and reporting and communicating complex cybersecurity information. This person will collaborate with Enterprise Cybersecurity leadership to ensure security technologies, processes, and people align with the and Enterprise Cybersecurity's strategic plan. This position requires an independent self-starter with the ability to work well in a fast-paced and heavily collaborative and dynamic environment. Job Requirements:
Responsibilities & Duties
• Assisting the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization with corporate audit, internal and third-party assessments management responses and improvement initiatives.
• Create, edit, design and provide quality control for executive presentations, executive training, cybersecurity processes and procedures training, cybersecurity articles and associated communications, cybersecurity excellence awards and cybersecurity administrative procedures.
• Monitor, manage and respond to the Enterprise Cybersecurity requests from business units.
• Assist with reporting on risk remediations and compliance gap activities.
• Assist with maintaining the Enterprise Cybersecurity Service Catalogue.
• Recognize a possible security violation and take appropriate action to report the incident as required.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the Enterprise's Cybersecurity safeguards to ensure they provide the intended level of protection.
• Assist in cyber defense trend analysis, reporting and communications including partnering and consulting with the Cybersecurity Operations Center to build and develop Cybersecurity programs and initiatives including analyzing behavioral metrics.
• Maintain a general awareness of cybersecurity and information technology policies, standards, processes, controls, regulations and functional areas.
• Provides input on process improvements to Cybersecurity Strategy and Portfolio Management and Enterprise Cybersecurity.
• Operationalize, manage, and report out on Enterprise Cybersecurity engagement with stakeholders.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Cybersecurity leadership to ensure security technologies, processes, and people align with the Enterprise Cybersecurity strategic plan and budget.
• Establish presentation templates for the Enterprise Cybersecurity team.
• Establish a communication process for the Enterprise Cybersecurity team, which includes calendar and connection points for other departments involved in communications.
• Create, update and maintain the Enterprise Cybersecurity content for the company portal.
• Carries out individual work assignments to meet established work schedules.