Sr. Backend Engineer - Hypergrowth Fintech Startup - up to $200k
Location: Remote (during and after the pandemic)
The company's product is in the areas of fintech, data, and enterprise software.
The company is founded by industry veterans with a track record of starting and building successful companies.
The company has raised series A runding and has rapidly growing revenues.
The company will pay competitive salary (up to $200k) and equity that could be very lucrative.
- Primarily programming with C#.
- You will be a key player in designing, architecting and building the core financial modeling application.
- Conduct gathering of requirements in order to turn the business requirements into the technical design.
- Mentoring and guiding other engineers.
- Contributing to the company's engineering standards and best practices.
- Expertise with C# or Java. Willing to learn (if necessary) and primarily use C#.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Solid understanding of relational databases.
- Experience working with web APIs.
- Basic familiarity with business and financial concepts such as ERP, CRM, balance sheets, general ledger, and forecasting.
- Ability to take complex systems and understand and explain them in a simple way.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing finance or CRM products.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, and EntityFramework.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with Hubspot, Xero, Quickbooks, SalesForce, and Netsuite APIs
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with microservices and service oriented architecture.
- Experience with Agile software development.
About Skyrocket Ventures
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we'll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we'll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!