Job Title: Specialist Developer (Mobile App and Telephony Automation Solutions) - Digital Transformation
Salary: £33,799 - £36,876 per annum
Job Type: Full time - 37 hours per week, Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
Closing Date: 14th July 2020
The Council is seeking an experienced and highly motivated developer to work as part of the Digital Access Channel Team to develop, deliver and maintain innovative customer facing solutions using the latest technologies to support the council's Digital Transformation Programme.
Working to high service standards and prioritising customer demand you will be responsible for the design, overseeing and quality assuring a number of strategic developments.
They are looking for someone who possesses extensive knowledge of developing Mobile Apps (experience in developing Integrated Voice Recognition solutions would also be an advantage) to provide the business with technical expertise, facilitating the technical design, development, implementation and enhancement and new solutions where appropriate.
- Experience of developing cross-platform Mobile Apps
- Experience of Web Services / Microservices development.
- Experience in developing in XAML (Xamarin/WPF or similar)
- Microsoft Visual C#.NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL, Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Using APIs to call Web Services
- Entity Framework or similar ORM
- Multi-tasking with a strong focus on delivery to challenging time-scales
- Ability to agree user requirements with business users
- Strong communication skills and attention to customer service principles
- Analytical and problem solving skills
A can do attitude and positive ethos is essential as you will be liaising with customers across the organisation. You will be involved in new and existing projects proving that you have a strong customer focus in order to deliver solutions to meet customer's expectations.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Council's Pension scheme
- Salary Sacrifice schemes (car and childcare)
- Purchase extra annual leave
- An opportunity to work alongside experienced developers and be engaged in exciting projects at the forefront of Digital Transformation in a Local Authority setting
- Town Centre location with easy access to transport and shopping
Please click on the APPLY button and you will be REDIRECTED to the Council's careers page...... click apply for full job details