Contract OSS Architect urgently required to analyse and establish new monitoring and management tool. Initial 3 month project. Working fully remote.
You will be joining an existing project team to underpin the implementation of the Network Management Systems (NMSs). Working with teams across the business to successfully research, plan and implement their telecoms OSS service, including appreciation for business requirements; eg realistic expectations for a monitoring and management tool within a high availability network.
Must have relevant and recent experience within large-scale networking/telecoms (at a technical level) as an OSS Architect / Consultant, collaborating closely with internal project teams and 3rd party suppliers.
* OSS focussed and relevant tools - Tivoli / TeMIP / NetCool / Negois / or equivalent
* Fault monitoring
* Performance management
* Define critical service impact alerts
* Events / alarm correlation
* Rules engine
* Messaging gateways
* Structure of control systems
* Telecoms/Networking NOC
* Managing relationships and wider stakeholder group
* Plan for acceptance into operational environment
* Customer assurance
Apply now for an informal chat through project details