Solutions Architect, SaaS, Mobile App's, Agency, Retail
We are seeking a Solutions Architect to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already making waves with a strong client backing and great culture/working environment.
You will work closely with the product, services and commercial teams and be the go-to technical expert in commercial processes. You will act as trusted advisor to prospects and clients on how to launch, integrate and manage an app within their existing infrastructure, while at the same time providing insight and feedback that will allow us to increase profitability and predictability continually improving our offering and go-to-market strategy.
- Shape the vision and solutions of our technology platform to support the growth ambitions of our client
- Translate multiple challenges and opportunities into balanced solutions
- Drive alignment between technology and business solutions architecture across the supply chain and operations
- Lead the architecture, design and build of technology product and solutions addressing complex business problems
- Create blueprints and frameworks for new solution development & changes to the existing products / solutions
- Work closely with product, software engineering and delivery teams to ensure technology products and solutions are delivered and conform to our architecture principles and standards
- Map business outcomes to architectural solutions in the mobile apps and API integration area
- Agency Experience would be a plus
- At least 5+ years in professional services/consulting
- Hands-on experience in technical architecture definition, and working knowledge of varied front-end, middleware, and backend technologies and frameworks
- Confidence to present solutions and influence/engage key senior-level stakeholders, exceptional communication skills including written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- .Net experience would be a huge plus
- In-depth experience of working with the cloud such as Azure
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £100,000.
Keywords: Solution architect, Azure, .net, Agile, SaaS, B2B2C, B2B, B2C, e-commerce, Mobile App, Retails, solution design.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: or .