IMMEDIATE NEED for an APIGEE EDGE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT for a Contract to Perm opportunity.
Ideally will sit near Orange County, CA - but open to non-local remote. Must work on Pacific time.
- Work closely with Product Management team on their API programs.
- Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance
- Work with team on implementation to go into production with quality technical solutions using hybrid cloud-based Apigee solutions.
- Should have worked and be hands on the above said required skills
- Identify technical dependencies and roadblocks proactively and work with cross-functional teams to remove them.
- APIGEE EDGE - On Premises implementation
- Dev Portal Customization.
- Push Notifications.
- APIGEE API Gateway.
- OAUTH, SSO.
- APIGEE Analytics
- Application Monitoring.
- Experience with cloud hosting, architectural principles in security, distributed computing, and Developer Operations experience, such as: Linux Administration, Git, Maven etc.
Please send your resume to Emily Fell, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance, the following language is to be included in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance