Solution Architect - Blockchain- Start-up (Berlin)
Opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect with strong Blockchain experience to join this exciting start-up who are based in Berlin and operate within online data security, securing Identity for both businesses and individuals.
You will be assisting the ongoing development of two applications that leverage the technology. One is a B2B marketplace and trade platform. The second is an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have a broad impact.
You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
Solution Architect requirements:
- 5+ years' experience as a software engineer, technical consultant, partner/Presales/solutions engineer
- Knowledge of the Enterprise & Cloud software space
- Excellent systems integration experience with common web services APIs
- Experience with Identity protocols such as SAML, Kerberos, OAuth2, OpenID Connect etc
- Understanding of enterprise & cloud identity management systems (e.g. Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, AWS IAM), Federated & SSO identity management stack.
Nice to have:
- Experience communicating to technical and business audiences
- Experience working with distributed, cross-functional teams
**This is a remote position with occasional travel the offices in Berlin**
If you are interested, please click apply...... click apply for full job details