Software Tester London to £80k *Remote Interview*
Software Tester / Developer in Test (Java Automation API QA). Do you enjoy breaking things / taking things apart to see how they work and putting them back together? You could be joining an innovative FinTech start-up as a key member of a small intelligent, collaborative team discussing ideas and creating world class products.
As a Software Tester you take ownership of testing a low latency, high throughput messaging system, designed for e-trading within the Fixed Income markets which handles around 20 thousand events per second.
Joining an Agile team as the sole test function you will build test frameworks from scratch, coding in Java. You'll work across the full test lifecycle, partnering with BAs to ensure customer requirements are captured in acceptance tests and meet specifications.
You'll be based in modern City offices with a relaxed working environment (sociable, casual dress code, fairly flexible).
Driven by technology the company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures with a gradual return to the London office planned.
- Strong Java coding skills
- Experience with end-to-end testing; testing failure scenarios; testing individual components and exploratory testing
- You enjoy breaking things, have a natural curiosity and inquisitiveness
- Experience with some / all of the following: eTrading systems, messaging / network protocols, CI/CD, Distributed Systems, Event Driven Architectures, API testing
- Collaborative yet keen to take ownership
As a Software Tester / Developer in Test you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus stock options and pension.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Software Tester / Developer in Test (Java Automation API QA) opportunity.