Our Client is a major Telecommunications and Media Software vendor with 26000 employees. They are working with Telecoms Service Providers in Russia to transform their networks and business by implementing cutting edge cloud oriented solutions.
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for a Software Test (Testing) Manager, to be based in Moscow with an asap start.
You will be responsible for managing testing projects. Accountable for plan and scope commitments as well as for quality, timeliness and budgetary constraints. Provides end to end integrative view, leading multiple interfaces for achieving overall goals and overcoming sticky points and obstacles. Work with customers and relevant stakeholders.
What will your job look like:
- You will translate the business plan into more detailed work plans in order to achieve organisational and quality objectives as well as reach financial targets.
- You will continuously monitor and control the test unit(s)/project(s) providing leadership and formulating team strategy, implementing change to enlarge their unit(s) and overseeing the test strategy, design, execution and risk management to achieve missions and objectives.
- You will provide guidance and direction, monitor and evaluate talent's performance, and identify opportunities for talent progression and promotion.
- You will identify and plan necessary skills allocation and development, ensuring professionalism, productivity and effectiveness of test unit(s). Initiate development of training materials and tools and oversee the production of the work and workforce.
- You will lead and manage testing engagements, including budget and resources, customer relationships, timelines, deliverables, quality and overall management, whether for a specific project or on an ongoing basis.
- You will drive and implement the units' improvement initiatives, define, share and monitor efficiency goals and targets, maintain cross implementations view, and leverage and reuse best practices.
- You will act as a trusted advisor. Enhance customer satisfaction by initiating value addition activities and build business cases for test activities.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer science / industrial engineering / system analysis
- 1-5 years of experience / knowledge in programming, testing tools and testing methodologies
- Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects
You will love this job:
- You will be challenged with growing the testing business through farming value based relationship with the customer, identifying opportunities of growth and driving them to completion
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organisation, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have an opportunity to work with the industry most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
Salary: 140,000 - 180,000 Gross/Month
You will be working with a team locally and also internationally so a strong level of English is required alongside the testing and managerial expereince.